Top 35 Coding Forums, Discussion and Message Boards
1. The Coding Forums
Introduce yourself to the Coding Forums community, a place to chat about anything related to programming languages. Discuss C, C , or other derivatives, ask questions about web development questions using HTML and CSS, and get support with your queries.
3 posts / day More
2. Code Forum
Get help with anything related to C, C , Java development, Python, or more, also find tutorials, guides, and tricks. Code Forum is a community where developers can learn, share and build their developer toolkit, it serves as a resource to help developers of all skill sets.
89 ⋅6 posts / day More
3. Stack Overflow Questions
New York, US
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their programming & technical knowledge, ask questions and build their careers. It is empowering the world to develop technology through collective knowledge.
517.5K⋅ 233.3K ⋅28 posts / day More
4. CodeGuru Forums
CodeGuru is dedicated to helping developers and programmers by providing the most robust and up-to-date technical information and code snippets on the Internet. Find hard-hitting articles, discussions, resources, and more all focusing on real developers in the real world.
3 posts / day More
Need help with HTML or CSS? Post your questions here, talk about XML and related technologies such as XSL, XHTML, or SVG, areas, and read discussions on web design, hosting, promotion, or other webmaster issues. CodingForum is your go-to source for everything coding.
8 posts / week More
6. Bytes Developer Community
Portland, Oregon, US
Bytes Developers is a community for Developers and Information Technology professionals & experts. Connect with like-minded programming geeks and discuss topics such as software development, networking, security, web development, mobile development, databases, and much more.
18.8K⋅ 3.5K ⋅5 posts / week More
7. Reddit » Learn Programming
San Francisco, California, US
Learn all things programming with this Reddit community. Communicate with other developers or language enthusiasts, ask them for help related to any language, discuss operating systems, talk about code translating logic, and more.
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅27 posts / day More
8. Android Forums » Android Development
Learn how to develop Android Apps and Games in this community, a friendly place for android developers & programming experts. Post code examples, manage Gradle project dependencies with configurations, ask for input, and share your opinions with fellow devs.
Also in Android Development Forums
1.2K⋅ 2.6K ⋅3 posts / week More
Get support with programming, web development, ethical hacking, operating systems, or anything related. Go4Expert is a community of tech professionals. The forum provides free help and advice to your questions coupled with a vast variety of tutorials and articles.
3.2K⋅ 1.6K ⋅2 posts / week More
10. Reddit » Programming
San Francisco, California, US
Practice your programming skills, and share your programming knowledge with others here in this subreddit. It is serving a collection of discussion threads regarding computer programming, and a list of ideas for programming projects.
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅30 posts / day More
11. DEV Community
Also in Software Engineering Blogs, Software Development Blogs, Developers Blogs
118.2K⋅ 302.9K ⋅30 posts / day More
12. Digital Point Forum » Programming
San Diego, California, US
Talk about anything related to programming languages such as PHP, PERL, ASP, ColdFusion, C , and more. Digital Point Forum is the world's largest marketing/webmaster community and has a large collection of tools and a large marketplace.
12.2K ⋅1 post / month More
13. Unreal Engine Forums » Development
Cary, North Carolina, US
Unreal Engine is a complete suite of creation tools for game development, architectural and automotive visualization, linear film and television content creation, broadcast and live event production, training and simulation, and other real-time applications.
493.9K⋅ 566.3K ⋅30 posts / day More
14. Bentley Communities » Developers and Programming
Welcome to this developers and programming forum, gain insight and get answers to a wide range of topics related to Bentley products. Bentley Communities are advancing infrastructure around the world.
115.3K⋅ 17.7K ⋅1 post / week More
15. DaniWeb » Programming
Bayside, New York, US
DaniWeb is providing a discussion board for IT professionals and programmers. Connect with developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and tech enthusiasts to learn all aspects of technology, digital media, application development, web development, programming theory, and everything in between.
3.1K ⋅1 post / week More
16. Web Hosting Talk » Programming Discussion
Welcome to Web Hosting Talk, it is the largest web and cloud hosting community on the Internet and your main source for breaking news on all aspects of web hosting including managed hosting, dedicated servers, and VPS hosting discussions related to web programming languages and other related issues.
3K⋅ 26.1K ⋅1 post / month More
17. Windows Forum » Programming and Scripting
Visit this developer forum for discussing programming and scripting in a Windows operating system environment. Find a comprehensive guide to web terminology, ask about the correct code, learn to write a program, and more.
710 ⋅3 posts / month More
18. Big Nerd Ranch Forums
Big Nerd Ranch is a complete programming guide written by Big Nerd Ranch. Come join the forum and talk to your mates about different types of programming such as swift programming, IOS programming, Kotlin Programming, & android programming, discuss its functions, and much more.
8 posts / month More
19. C Board Forum » C Programming
C Board is a place to ask questions related to game programming, C programming, C , C#, Linux programming, and more. Discuss your doubts or problems that you face while working with C and get them answered here in this category.
Also in C Forums
2 posts / day More
20. AnandTech Forum » Programming
The AnandTech Forum is dedicated to the dark art of computer programming. Share here your programming-related issues, talk about python functions, discuss artificial intelligence, find free tools, and get various solutions and advice from experts.
76.6K ⋅1 post / month More
21. Spiceworks Community » Programming & Development
This section of the Spiceworks Community is a help and support forum for IT pros working with the languages. Connect with experts, share your code, and get the latest news. Spiceworks is here to assist tech buyers and sellers get their jobs done, every day.
33.9K ⋅1 post / day More
- Hack Forums » Programming Talk about coding, programming, and languages in this section of Hack Forum. Also, get help for hacking a phone, ask for web-app ideas or recommendations, and much more.
- Webmaster World » Code, Content, and Presentation Facing website technology related issues? or searching answers for anything concerning programming languages? The Webmaster World is here for providing discussions on content, dynamic websites, and languages.
- Code Ranch Code Ranch is a friendly place for programming greenhorns .Jump straight into any of our topics and discussions ranging from java, databases, android, programmer certification, programming jobs and much more.
- DevDojo This is a a Dev community of like-minded geeks, where we can all create, learn, and grow together. It has a set of developer tools & tips that can help you create websites, apps, developer blogs, and more.
- Experts Exchange » Programming Expert Exchange is a technology-focused problem-solving community. Submit your toughest tech queries and find expert solutions for your programming problems.
- Find Nerd Forum New to coding? Join Find nerd Forum, a social platform for Tech Nerds. Learn to convert code from C to PHP, ask for help in JAVA errors or more, and get informative programming tutorials and web & mobile app development conversations.
- Coding Talk Learn the latest skills in Web development and mobile apps development, ask for help fixing some script errors, and you can also place here your requests if you want to buy or sell some scripts, modifications, design graphics or more.
- Developer Fusion Forum Join the Developers Fusion Forum, your local area for all things programming. Connect with other developers, get your questions answered , find the recent developer news and learn the latest technologies with in-depth tutorials and articles.
- Linux Questions » Programming Welcome to Linux Questions, a friendly and active Linux community for all programming questions. Discuss all topics relating to Linux software, post your issues related to networks or networking, and much more.
- Bleeping Computer Forum » Programming Welcome to Bleeping Computer, a free community where people come together to discuss and learn to use their computers. Find here best programming guides, learn to update python in spyder, talk about best software languages or anything related.
- GameDev Forums Get game development tutorials, blogs, projects, portfolios, news, and more. The GameDev Forums are providing a public site where game developers could freely exchange information, inspire each other, and connect throughout the industry.
|Forum Name||Subforum Name||Subforum Description||Also in|
|Math Is Fun Forum||Coder's Corner|
|Math 10||Programming and Algorithms|
|Se7en Sins Forum||Programming & Scripting|
|Gaming On Linux Forum||Programming|
|My Fx Book||Programming Forum|
|CNC Zone||Coding||Coding - Post your Coding for opensource projects here.|
|0x00sec Forum||Programming||The Home of the Hacker - Malware, Reverse Engineering, and Computer Science.|
|Unknown Cheats Forum||Programming for Beginners||Download Programming for Beginners Hacks, Cheats and Trainers. This forum is for everything related to Programming for Beginners Game Hacking and Cheating!|
|MPGH Forum||Programming Tutorials||Share your tutorials for programming (C++, Visual Basic, Java, ASM.. etc) with other users. Tutorials may be made by you or by other people (with proper credits).|
|Beer Money Forum||Design & Programming||How to create a website? Web Design & CMS! Programming Php, C++...|
|Physics Forums||Programming and Computer Science||Join the expert discussion on programming topics. Topics like computer algorithms, data structures, A.I., systems, databases, communications, security.|
|Excel Guru||Programming||Help With Programming In Excel including VBA, VB.NET and XML (Ribbon Customization)|
|Web Design Forum||Programming||A place to discuss web programming languages like ASP, Perl, PHP, etc|
|kirupa Forum||programming||Got a web design/development question or just want to hang out with the most awesome people on the planet? Drop on in!|
|Apple Vis||App Development and Programming|
|Hardware Zone||The Programmers Den|
|Digit Community||Programming||The destination for developers - C, C++, Java, Python and the lot|
|Tech Guy||Software Development||For programmers of Visual Basic, C++, C#, Batch, and other programming and scripting languages.|
|Tech Enclave||Programming||C/C++, HTML, PHP, VB, VC, Oracle.... if its programming its here.|
|Tech Support Forum||Programming||A discussion forum for programs and programming used in tech-related businesses.|
|Techist||1's and 0's | Programming Languages|
|Overclock.net||Coding and Programming|
|Tech Jamaica||General Programming||Discussion related to software development not covered in another programming language-specifc forum.|
|Oracle Community||Programming Languages|
|Access Forums||Programming||Access programming discussion.|
|Kubuntu Forums||Coding/Scripting||Use this forum to make announcements for car shows, swap meets, gatherings, etc.|