Top 15 Powerlifting Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards
1. Reddit » Powerlifting
San Francisco, California, US
A place to ask questions and discuss anything related to powerlifting.
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅3 posts / day ⋅ Oct 2010
2. Bodybuilding.com Forums » Powerlifting/Strongman
Boise, Idaho, US
We help our visitors reach their health and fitness goals through information, motivation & supplementation.
3.2M⋅ 722.8K ⋅1 post / week
3. T Nation » Powerlifting
Discuss competitive powerlifting. Ask about the best methods for building strength in the big three, and get advice for training up to your next meet.
1.4M⋅ 70.5K ⋅3 posts / month
4. MESO-Rx Steroids » Powerlifting Forum
MESO-Rx Steroids is the most credible source for anabolic steroids information with performance-enhancing drug profiles and a massive community of steroid users. The Powerlifting section talks about powerlifting, competition, training journals.
1.2K ⋅2 posts / week
5. Gym Nation » Powerlifting & strength
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community. Join us for information and advice, competitions and giveaways! This section of the forum is a place for discussing powerlifting & strength.
1.7K ⋅1 post / week
6. UglyBodyBuilding » Powerlifting Training Methods
UglyBodyBuilding offers space for discussing about science, strength, experience, chemical enhancement etc. This section is a place to discuss powerlifting training methods.
2 posts / month ⋅ Oct 2011
7. UK Muscke Forum » Strength Training & Powerlifting
A forum community dedicated to bodybuilding in the UK. Come join the discussion about Strength Training & Powerlifting. Have discussions on interesting topics like training programs, deadlifts, squats and progress.
3 posts / quarter
8. Canadian Brawn » Power Lifting
This is a forum category where all the powerlifters come together to discuss interesting powerlifting topics. Talk regarding strongman competitions, preparations, gear and much more.
11 posts / year
- Sugden Barbell is the UKs busiest powerlifting, strongman and weightlifting forum.
- IntenseMuscle.com » Powerlifting Forum is the place to discuss anything having to do with moving numbers from the floor, out of the hole or off your chest. If there isn't chalk on your keyboard, you ought not to enter this forum. Talk about powerlifting training, powerlifting gear, powerlifting equipment and much more!
- UK Muscle » Strength Training & Powerlifting is the place to discuss Strength Training & Powerlifting.
- Powerlifting Forum is the place to discuss issues related to powerlifting.
|Forum Name||Subforum Name||Subforum Description||Also in|
|T Muscle Forum||Powerlifting & Strongman||Topics on competitive lifting such as powerlifting, olympic lifting and strongman.|
|Get Big Forum||Powerlifting / Strongman||Powerlifting / Strongman|
|Muscle Mecca Forum||Powerlifting and Strongman Mecca||Welcome to Our New Powerlifting and Strongman Forums!|
|Professional Muscle Forum||Powerlifting/Strongman Discussion||All your powerlifting and strength sports needs are discussed|
|Vegan Bodybuilding Forum||Powerlifting/Strongman||Interested in Powerlifting? Share your strength training tips and experience or simply learn about this sport here.|
|Fitness Geared||Powerlifting||Powerlifting -|
|Saradas||Powerlifters & Strongwomen||Powerlifters & Strongwomen|
|Steroid Forum||POWERLIFTING FORUM|
Powerlifting Forum Topics