Top 10 Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forums, Discussions and Message Boards
Here are 10 Best MS Forums you should follow in 2023
1. Reddit » Multiple Sclerosis
San Francisco, California, US
Focusing on issues facing people with MS and their family and friends. Conversations about support, research, drug therapies, nutrition, exercise, and... more.more
1.7M 1.2M 14 posts / day Aug 2010 View Recent Threads
2. Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums
Dallas, Texas, US
Multiple Sclerosis News Today is a digital news publication dedicated to offering comprehensive daily news coverage of Multiple Sclerosis.
36.8K 9.4K 9 posts / week View Recent Threads
3. MSWorld Forums
MSWorld Message Boards provides online Support for those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis & their loved ones! Connecting patients worldwide.
119K 8.7K 3 posts / week View Recent Threads
- Patient » Multiple Sclerosis empowers everyone to take charge of their health. Our trusted clinical information, written and reviewed by an extensive network of doctors and healthcare professionals, helps people to feel better and live longer.
- HealingWell.com » Multiple Sclerosis Support is about living mindfully and healing well with chronic illness. It's a community where people come together, reach out, find support and understanding, and share with others.
- Overcoming MS Forum informs, supports, and empowers people with MS to lead a full life with evidence-based self-managed lifestyle choices.
- MultipleSclerosis.net MultipleSclerosis.net is a place to read conversations, start a discussion, and connect with others about multiple sclerosis.
|Forum Name||Subforum Name||Subforum Description||Also in|
|Phoenix Rising||Multiple Sclerosis|