Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Forums, Discussions and Message Boards
Mechanical Engineering Forums
1. Mechanical Engineering Forums
This mechanical engineering portal is the dream of ours to contribute for mechanical engineers and engineering and provide the free platform for young and experience engineers to show their passion in the field of engineering.
1.5M⋅ 389 ⋅1 post / day
2. Mechanical Engineering Talks
Mechanical Engineering Talks is a community that acts as a knowledge network for the mechanical engineering profession. Connect, exchange ideas, and discover opportunities in the mech engineering sector on this forum. Discuss the benefits of children riding bicycles, show up the design of a completely new machine, and find Comprehensive Guide to MIG and TIG Welding Machines.
1.5M⋅ 12.4K ⋅4 posts / week
EngineeringClicks is the No.1 global online community of mechanical design engineers where mechanical design engineers could find advice and share knowledge. Chat about anything to do with mechanical design, learn mechanical engineering fundamentals, discuss any aspects of appearance design or industrial design, and more.
Also in Engineering Forums
10.9K⋅ 8.5K ⋅1 post / day
4. Engineers Edge Forum » Mechanical Engineering
Engineers Edge is an engineering, design, and manufacturing forum and discussion board. This category is for discussing all mechanical engineering-related topics. Need help solving the pressure vessel problem? share your questions and doubts here and get them solved.
2.7K ⋅7 posts / quarter
5. Reddit » Mechanical Engineering
San Francisco, California, US
This Reddit community is the gathering place for mechanical engineers to discuss current technology, methods, jobs, and anything else related to mechanical engineering. Talk about the future of mechanical engineering, and get advice for a soon-to-be Mechanical Engineering freshman.
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅13 posts / day ⋅ Dec 2010
6. PhysicsForums » Mechanical Engineering Forum
Physics Forum's goal is to provide a community for people whether students or professional scientists, to connect and discuss. Join the expert discussion on mechanical engineering topics including the development of machines, Mechatronics, Robotics, Engines, Drafting, and much more.
49.3K⋅ 6.7K ⋅1 post / day
7. Engineer Boards » Mechanical
This section of Engineer Boards is to discuss anything mechanical such as HVAC, Machine Design, thermal & fluids. Share your Computer Based Exam (CBT) experiences, find mechanical engineering study manuals & videos, discuss advanced hydrodynamic problems, and get engineer pro guides equations.
2 posts / month
- Walfram Community » Mechanical Engineering Forum is the place to find discussions on Mechatronics, structural analysis, computational fluid dynamics, design, CAD/CAM, finite element analysis.
- Youth4Work » Mechanical Engineering is an online discussion forum where youth or even the experienced professionals discuss their queries related to and get answers for their questions from other talented individuals.
- Eng-Tips » Mechanical Engineering is for holding discussions related to mechanical engineering. Ask questions and get advice here.
Mechanical Engineering Subforums
|Forum Name||Subforum Name||Subforum Description||Also in|
|EEVblog Electronics Community Forum||Mechanical & Automation Engineering||Mechanical & Automation Engineering - Page 1|
|EDAboard||Mechanical Engineering and Design||Mechanical engineering issues and different mechanical design techiques for your specific project ex. construction, metal works, cabinets, racks, crates...|
Mechanical Engineering Forum Topics