Top 10 Language Learning Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards
Language Learning Forums
1. Reddit » Language Learning
San Francisco, California, US
This subreddit is a place for anybody interested in the pursuit of languages. All are welcome, whether beginner or polyglot.
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅27 posts / day ⋅ Mar 2010
2. A Language Learners' Forum
A Language Learners' Forum is a place where we talk languages. We can talk about challenges, questions, advice, etc.
9 posts / day
3. Linguaholic » Language Learning
Language Learning forum with sections for all languages of this world and a great place for language exchange
2 posts / month ⋅ Aug 2013
4. Tomisimo Forums
You've found a great place to get help with learning Spanish. The Spanish language learning forums are discussion boards for learners of Spanish. Here you can meet like-minded people, and ask questions about anything related to Spanish, language learning, or the culture of Spanish-speaking countries.
2 posts / day
5. Art of Memory Forum » Language Learning
A forum category to discuss tips and techniques for learning languages and memorizing vocabulary.
4 posts / quarter
- UniLang Language Community is a meeting place for learners and speakers of a specific language. The topics can include any doubts or problems that arise in studying a language. This is also the place where you can practice your language skills or ask for grammar or translation assistance.
Language Learning Forum Topics