10 Best Hong Kong Stock Blogs and Websites
Hong Kong Stock Blogs
Here are 10 Best Hong Kong Stock Blogs you should follow in 2023
1. MarketWatch » Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd.
New York, US
Complete Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. stock news by MarketWatch. View real-time stock prices and stock quotes for a full financial overview. MarketWatch is a leading innovator in business news, personal finance information, real-time commentary, and investment tools.
1.4M⋅ 4.5M ⋅7 posts / month Get Email Contact
2. Reuters » Hong Kong Market Report
New York, US
Hong Kong Market Report News from Reuters. Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world's largest multimedia news provider, reaching billions of people worldwide every day.
6.8M⋅ 25.7M ⋅10 posts / week Get Email Contact
3. The Economic Times » Hong Kong Stock Market
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latest News & Videos about Hong Kong stock market. The Economic Times is the No. 1 Business Daily in India that brings you the latest news updates and LIVE coverage of politics, economy, markets, technology, and more.
4.4M⋅ 4.3M ⋅8 posts / quarter Get Email Contact
4. AAStocks Financial News
Provide HK Stocks News and Financial News, including Stocks' company news, announcement, result, world economic data, world markets news, china's policy, forex and fund news, warrant and CBBC news.
112.4K ⋅30 posts / year Get Email Contact
5. South China Morning Post - Stocks Blog
Live updates of the equity markets of Hong Kong, including the policy ramifications, recommendations about the biggest market movers, gainers, and losers. The South China Morning Post is a leading news media company that has reported on China and Asia for more than a century with global impact.
2.6M⋅ 972.4K ⋅14 posts / quarter Get Email Contact
6. DailyFX » Hang Seng Index News and Analysis
Hang Seng Index news by market experts at DailyFX. Get ready for your trading day with our technical and fundamental analysis on Hang Seng Index. DailyFX analysts report every day on the latest changes in the financial markets, providing timely fundamental, economic, and technical analyses.
153.8K⋅ 257.9K ⋅9 posts / quarter Get Email Contact
- Hang Seng Indexes is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, was established in 1984 and is Hong Kong's leading index compiler covering Hong Kong and mainland China markets.
- Hang Seng Indexes Newsroom provides news and press releases. Hang Seng Indexes is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, was established in 1984 and is Hong Kong's leading index compiler covering Hong Kong and mainland China markets.