Top 10 Civil Engineering Forums, Discussions and Message Boards
Civil Engineering Forums
1. Reddit » Civil Engineering
San Francisco, California, US
Reddit is a network of communities based on people's interests. Discussion and articles about Civil engineering in this subreddit
1.7M⋅ 1.2M ⋅10 posts / day ⋅ Nov 2008
We are a Construction Professionals Community Forum for discussion on Civil Engineering, MEP and Management of construction projects. We provide a best platform for Civil Engineers to share there knowledge as well as learn from others shared knowledge
16.5K⋅ 12 ⋅1 post / day
3. Engineer Boards » Civil Engineering
Engineer Boards is an online community where one can discuss anything related to Civil, Site, Transportation, Structural, Water Resources, Geotech, and Environmental Discussion Topics.
- ENG-Tips.com » Civil/Environmental Engineering is a professional forum and technical support for engineers for Civil/Environmental engineering general discussion. Includes problem solving collaboration tools.
- American Society of Civil Engineers Forums represents more than 150,000 members of the civil engineering profession in 177 countries. Founded in 1852, ASCE is the nation’s oldest engineering society.
- Engineers Edge Forum » Civil & Environmental Engineering Forum is the place to discuss Civil engineering, environmental engineering and related topics.
Civil Engineering Forum Topics