Top 10 Chemical Engineering Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards
Chemical Engineering Forums
1. Reddit » Chemical Engineering
San Francisco, California, US
A place for the discussion of Chemical Engineering and everything associated with it.
1.7M⋅ 62.2K ⋅30 posts / week More
A place for the discussion for Chemical and process engineering resources including heat transfer, heat exchangers, fluid flow, pumps, cooling towers, pressure relief, and more.
2 posts / week More
3. Physics Forums » Materials and Chemical Engineering
Join the expert discussion on Materials and Chemical Engineering topics. Includes topics on the properties of matter and its applications. Metal Production, Fabrication, Distillation, Corrosion.
49.3K⋅ 6.7K ⋅5 posts / month More
- Eng-Tips.com » Chemical Engineering This is an intelligent work forum for intelligent professionals. This section is a professional forum and technical support for engineers for Chemical engineering other topics. Includes problem solving collaboration tools.
- Chemical Forums » Chemical Engineering This forum is a place to discuss high school chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry etc.
- Youth4Work » Chemical Engineering This forum is an online discussion forum where youth or even the experienced professionals discuss their queries related to and get answers for their questions from other talented individuals.This section is a place for asking questions, helping others with answers about organic chemistry.
- Engineering360 » Chemical Engineering Engineering360 is the world's largest online destination for engineers, delivering the single source for critical engineering content, information, insight, tools and community for engineers and technical professionals across multiple industries and disciplines.This section is a place to discuss chemical and material science.
- Eng-tips.com » Chemical Engineering Eng-tips.com offers help and tips on engineering. This section is a place to discuss Chemical Engineering.
Chemical Engineering Forum Topics