Cervical Cancer RSS Feeds
About Site - Cervical cancer is a disease in which the cells of the cervix become abnormal and start to grow uncontrollably. Approximately 90% are squamous cell carcinomas, and the remaining 10% are adenocarcinomas. This cancer originates in the mucus-producing cells of the inner or endocervix, near the body of the uterus.
Site - tealelfs.com
About Site - Erica is a 32 year old cervical cancer advocate who is out living cancer for the third time. This section of Living Life focuses on how I live my life with continued cervical cancer.
About Site - Cervical cancer develops from a cell that is abnormal. Abnormal cells can be present for years before one becomes cancerous and multiplies out of control to form a cancerous tumor. Often the initial pre-cancerous abnormalities of cervical cells are caused by infection with the human papillomavirus (HPV). T
About Site - We exist to help improve the lives of people affected by cancer, both those living with cancer and also their families and carers. Our primary focus is to reach and improve the lives of everyone living with cancer.
About Site - The ABC has an unequalled network of news-gathering resources with more than a thousand journalists, major newsrooms in every capital city in Australia; 49 regional bureaux around the country, and a dozen international bureaux around the world, including Russia, Japan and the Middle East.
About Site - Your guide to cancer of the cervix, including what it is, how you are diagnosed, treatment and its side effects, and where to get practical and emotional support. You can also find out about cervical screening.The latest news, views and opinions from Cancer Research UK
About Site - The ModernMedicine Network brings together news, content, tools, and learning programs from credited, trusted information sources. Curated by a leading group of advisors, consultants, key opinion leaders, and content affiliates, ModernMedicine is a news hub for health industry professionals.
Site - cervicalcancernews.com
About Site - Cervical Cancer News is a science and health publishing website that occasionally writes about clinical trials taking place in the Cervical Cancer research community.Cervical Cancer News is neither promoting research nor involved in conducting any clinical trials. Cervical Cancer News is strictly a news and information website about the disease.
Site - accf.org.au/blog
About Site - The Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation (ACCF) is dedicated to eliminating cervical cancer in Australia and in developing countries. We aim to do this by enabling public awareness programs, screening and related women's health clinics and by providing cervical cancer vaccine to women who do not have access to it.
About Site - Cervivor is a project of Tamika & Friends, a 501(c) 3 organization working to prevent cervical cancer through patient education and survivor empowerment. Tamika & Friends provides support to women going through a cervical cancer diagnosis and strives to create a global network of cervical cancer survivors who share their stories and serve as advocates and spokespeople.